Synchronous jet engines Bonfiglioli
BSR Bonfiglioli series
The BSR series synchronous Bonfiglioli jet engine meets the latest environmental standards – they have a minimal impact on the environment. This was achieved by eliminating magnets from the design and increasing overall performance. A quick return guarantees an extended service life of the motor.
This product benefits from the combination of simplicity, reliability of asynchronous motors and higher efficiency of synchronous motors.
- High-precision control technology without sensors.
- Compact, economical and eco-friendly.
- Energy saving.
- Highly effective solution.
- Both Bonfiglioli packages comply with the IES2 standard in accordance with the international system efficiency classification (IES) for drive and motor combination (IEC 61800-9-2).
- Thermal protection (optional).
- Silicon sensor KTY 84-130 (optional).
- PTC 150 thermistor (option).
- Platinum Pt1000 sensor (optional).
- Forced ventilation (optional).
- Power supply unit 1-phase 230V (housing 71-100) 3-400V Y (housing 112-132).
- Double extended shaft (optional).
- External mechanical protection.
- Balancing rotor.
- Degree of dust and moisture protection: IP55, IP56 (optional).
- Engine mounting: B3; B5; B14.
- Power supply: 1 ~ 230 V (for sizes 71 to 100); 3 ~ 400 V (for sizes 112 to 132).