Bonfiglioli planetary gearmotors of increased power
Bonfiglioli 300m Series
The 300m series gear motors are an excellent solution for all severe operating conditions. Here we are talking about compactness. The 300m modular design adapts to a huge variety of tasks. The 300M line of solutions can be equipped with a wide range of electric motors manufactured at the company's own facilities. Single-stage, two-stage, three-stage planetary gear motors consist of satellites, solar gear, driver and ring gear.
The company's experience in planetary technology provides unique design solutions. This means that the user can be confident in efficient production processes. The line is operated without unwanted downtime, even in the harshest conditions.
This gear motor provides the highest flexibility with multiple outputs. The input configuration consists of 20 sizes.
Asynchronous motors (BN-BE-BX / M-ME-MX) can be connected to 300M series transmissions, providing customers with a complete solution.
- Increased torque density.
- Rapid reduction of speed, which is accompanied by a high output torque.
- Operation costs are minimized.
- Easy setup.
- ATEX 2G/2D certificate with an increased risk of explosion.
- High impact strength.
- Built-in cooling fan.
- A rich set of additional accessories.
- There are two versions – linear and rectangular.
- Related version (HD, A, W/VF series).
- Separate unit responsible for cooling.
- Patented cooling technology for problem areas.
- Taconite seals.
- ATEX certification with an increased risk of explosion.
- Options from the technical side:
- The run-up of the torsion moment: 1250 ... 1 286 700 Nm.
- Transmission: 3,4 ... 2 916.
- Brake system: negative multi-disc.