Bonfiglioli rectangular high-power gear motors
The HDO (HDx), 3/H, 3/A, 3/V lines were presented in the sector of rectangular planetary gear motors with increased power.
Bonfiglioli HDx Series
The devices can operate in the harshest conditions. And also where there is a high probability of an explosion. The output shaft is implemented in two options: parallel (HDP) and rectangular (HDO) configurations.
- High transfer power.
- Flexibility of installation.
- Used where explosions are possible.
- Temperature and oil level sensors.
- Taconite seals.
- Technical characteristics:
- Torque range: 8,990 ... 209,000 Nm.
- Gear ratios: 5.6 ... 490.
- Spheroidal cast iron housing.
- Line Connector 3/H
Bonfiglioli 3/H Series
The equipment of the series combines the high torque density of planetary gearboxes with the reliability and high speed of helical conical heavy-duty products.
- High transmitted torque and power.
- For all heavy duty applications
- Excellent impact resistance.
- Easy maintenance.
- Torque range: 135,000 ... 1,750,000 Nm.
- Gear ratios: 89.1 ... 1.070.
Bonfiglioli 3 / A Series
The equipment provides excellent power transmission in a very compact space, thanks to its angular layout. The 3/A line is available for the lower range of the 300M series.
- Cost-effective solution for continuous operation with high torque.
- Impact resistance.
- High transmitted power.
- Torque range: 1250 ... 15,680 Nm.
- Gear ratios: 18.7 ... 731.
- Certificate: ATEX.
Bonfiglioli 3/V Series
It offers a high torque density of planetary gearboxes with an optimal gear ratio.
- A cost-effective solution for applications with intermittent high-torque operation.
- Wide range of output speeds.
- Torque range: 1 ... 250 655 740 Nm.
- Gear ratios: 18.7 ... 5.234.
- ATEX certificate of compliance.